• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Names for your make believe band

#39491 2 years, 9 months ago
Does anybody else come up with pretend band names?

I've been touring with this one for quite awhile

Captain Abandon and the Contraband

Also

Star Rats -

I like that name because it's a palindrome.

And that brings me to another point. Shouldn't the word for palindrome be a freakin' palindrome.

Not to be confused with a Palin Drone.....anyone who follow politics knows what that is.

Happy Friday everyone......let's here your pretend band names
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Names for your make believe band

#39494 2 years, 9 months ago
Explosive Giraffe Diarrhea....
The following user(s) said Thank You: mattgill
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Names for your make believe band

#39496 2 years, 9 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Explosive Giraffe Diarrhea....


thats the name of my band right now! Get your own diarrhea!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Names for your make believe band

#39498 2 years, 9 months ago
Did you catch EGD at Coachella....fu'n spastic
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Names for your make believe band

#39570 2 years, 9 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Did you catch EGD at Coachella....fu'n spastic
Forgive my ignorance, but whos EGD. Jus wonderrin, cus all the bands that i heard played at coachella were fuggin WEEEAAAAK, so im interested to hear bout somethin tasty. =-)


nevermind, jus looked it up. eurogroovedepartment right?? Could be wrong, theres like 300 different meanins for egd =-) Never heard o em b4. Always loookin for some gooood shit. Ive got like 30 bands ive found that i like, but havent looked further into, cus ive bein focusin completely on furthur these day. I think im developing an obsession. A very healthy obsession. hahahaha
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by DeadHead420.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Names for your make believe band

#39575 2 years, 9 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Did you catch EGD at Coachella....fu'n spastic
Forgive my ignorance, but whos EGD. Jus wonderrin, cus all the bands that i heard played at coachella were fuggin WEEEAAAAK, so im interested to hear bout somethin tasty. =-)


nevermind, jus looked it up. eurogroovedepartment right?? Could be wrong, theres like 300 different meanins for egd =-) Never heard o em b4. Always loookin for some gooood shit. Ive got like 30 bands ive found that i like, but havent looked further into, cus ive bein focusin completely on furthur these day. I think im developing an obsession. A very healthy obsession. hahahaha



Okay DH420, I"m guessing you had a tough day, buddy, so I'm gonna walk you through this slowly

E = Explosive
G = Giraffe
D = Diarrhea

Here is their latest video

The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony, DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Names for your make believe band

#39578 2 years, 9 months ago
HAHAHHAHAHA. oh snap. Didnt even cross my mind. hehe. I totally thought you were bein literal. lol

Nnnn not a tough day, bout 10 beers in and 3-4 fatty bowls. Whiiiich id consider pretty smooooth .hahaha =-)
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by DeadHead420.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Names for your make believe band

#39587 2 years, 9 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
HAHAHHAHAHA. oh snap. Didnt even cross my mind. hehe. I totally thought you were bein literal. lol

Nnnn not a tough day, bout 10 beers in and 3-4 fatty bowls. Whiiiich id consider pretty smooooth .hahaha =-)


now this has been a funny thread. This is what I'm talking about Willis!!
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Names for your make believe band

#39597 2 years, 9 months ago
captaintony wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
HAHAHHAHAHA. oh snap. Didnt even cross my mind. hehe. I totally thought you were bein literal. lol

Nnnn not a tough day, bout 10 beers in and 3-4 fatty bowls. Whiiiich id consider pretty smooooth .hahaha =-)


now this has been a funny thread. This is what I'm talking about Willis!!



Yeah, but I'm a little worried after 4 hours it's just us 3. I guess I'm weirderer than I thought.

Anyway, another one of my pretend band names is

get ready

Gin and Chronic

I know someone is gonna steal that mutha....so I'm copywriting it right now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Names for your make believe band

#39600 2 years, 9 months ago
Ahhh, this is jus the calm before the storm. Welllll there hasnt been mucha a storm since before shoreline, but thats the way o the forum, specially round this time o day. Calms, ripples, n waves, n occasionally tidal waves, which will be happenin closer to e. & w. coast tours. Nooowww bout to try to find my favorite copy o reuben n cherise. Tune always puts a smile on my face. =-) Any rec's on fav. playings of this song, anybody? Some friends have asked me... "but they all sound the same"....welll, sir you jus arent listening. No two songs have been the exact same in the history o the dead(n dead incarnations). Such abstract beautiful improv, n pure unadulterated creativity goin on. =-)


P.S. Love the name Gin&Chronic. lol =-) (especially cus i love gin n juice, nnnnn chronic) hehe
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by DeadHead420.
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds