Platinum Boarder

I like to air my dirty underwear

#39108 2 years, 9 months ago
cause I don't care
intothesun
Visitor

Re: I like to air my dirty underwear

#39123 2 years, 9 months ago
I'll read your post and know automaticli its u - It usually makes no sense or is something that would never take place, but would b funny. hows your grandma
intothesun
Visitor

#39124 2 years, 9 months ago
usually people air out clean clothing on a line. im guessing you werent refering to anything normal as such.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#39136 2 years, 9 months ago
you should turn it inside out first .oh you said air not wear ,my bad carry on
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#39190 2 years, 9 months ago
captainweir....... your secrets safe with us bobby
intothesun
Visitor

#39843 2 years, 9 months ago
Whats with the bobby reference, I don't get it?
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#39848 2 years, 9 months ago
intothesun wrote:

Some people on here have indicated that they think the Capt is really Bobby.....
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#39855 2 years, 9 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
intothesun wrote:

Some people on here have indicated that they think the Capt is really Bobby.....

Ive heard this many a time, but as ive said i KNOW that DrFreud is bobby, so he cant be captain tony....or mayb hes both..........mayb bobby is EVERYONE on this site, and its all jus a big whoppin prank against DH420...... Its sooo obvious. lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony, Sharicee
intothesun
Visitor

#39863 2 years, 9 months ago
if that were true id be very vewy sad. If bob wier is putting that much effort into being goofy online and not onstage with his exciting monkey / raven calls...id be mad. Captain tony would play brother essau and not get so attatched to "the meaning" of the songs lyrics and it "not making sense"...and just playit cause the music....the musiuc makes more sense than a box of tissues with lotion inside them. really though, lotion in a tissue, great idea. Why not lotion in my tp? really....like my ass wouldnt enjoy being wiped with paper and lotion...my nose gets all the attention a nd proper care? no really though...why not?

Captain isnt bob...im sure he has better shit to do like RELAX when not constantly jamin
intothesun
Visitor

#39866 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice interegation tactic though smiley. I think the captain is really someguy named Tony who calls himself Captain Tony...to me , aside form all the shit hes said thats hilarious, that to me is the funniest thing from the gate with tony. Try it...Captain Smiley...c, thats funny. Lemme try....Captain Jeff, ah Tony is really funny...I'd say he's a wingnut, but he's friendly too. Hes so funny!

Time to create page: 0.81 seconds