• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
LDowling
Junior Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

Re: Bitch got away with murder....

#38898 2 years, 9 months ago
The evidence was strong enough to convict her on reckless manslaughter, at the very least. People have been found guilty with a lot less than they had on her. Her own parents don't believe she is innocent, yet she gets nothing. I'm sure she's sitting in her jail cell right now telling herself, once again, what a "great liar" she is, and making arrangements for her "dolce vita" overseas, but just not too sure how sweet it will be. Gross!!!!
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
intothesun
Visitor

#38900 2 years, 9 months ago
LDowling wrote:
The evidence was strong enough to convict her on reckless manslaughter, at the very least. People have been found guilty with a lot less than they had on her. Her own parents don't believe she is innocent, yet she gets nothing. I'm sure she's sitting in her jail cell right now telling herself, once again, what a "great liar" she is, and making arrangements for her "dolce vita" overseas, but just not too sure how sweet it will be. Gross!!!!

exactly right. Her parents don't even believe her for god sakes what the fuck does that tell you? C MON !!! Jail is a bad place, but hell is much much worse.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38903 2 years, 9 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
one of the jurrors was a christian who 'didn't like to judge people'......... who the fuck let her on trial?

They interview a ton of people and they let somebody like that on this case. They also said that the jurrors left their notes behind when they got the case so I don't think they had intentions of considering very much, they wanted to get back to their families - look how quick they came up with the verdict. If 10 jurrors thought she was guilty the other 2 would most likely have gone along with it to.
both the defense and prosocution go thru voair dair not sure on the spelling ,they ask the jurors questions and then decide if they want them to serve its one of your best chances to get out of jury duty if your so inclined.the try to stack the jury in their favor but they both get a chance to do it so its supposed to be balanced out.i think the jury system needs re-evaluation.not abolishment but some tinkering
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#38914 2 years, 9 months ago
I've been watching this trial since day one. I was shocked she wasn't found guilty. She should have been found at least guilty on the child neglect. As much as I think she's guilty. There was reasonable doubt. The jury didn't hear all the evidence the public did. If they had the chance to watch the media frenzy like the rest of us then she probably be sitting on death row. They say she will screw up in life again so we may have to wait for justice.

This is the greatest country in the world.
GOOD LOVE
sidemouse
Junior Boarder

#38997 2 years, 9 months ago
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us.”
Jerry Garcia

www.conservation.org
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#39004 2 years, 9 months ago
I hear facial hair is a good way to not get picked as well, so when I go I make sure my beard n stuff is as long and untrimmed as possible (though thats basically my look anyway, except when I trim down a little once a year for the summer). I only went once and the case was settled before picking a jury but if I ever did get questioned I would try my best to give them every answer they don't want to hear.

I know somebody is going to say (or think if they don't say it) that I'm an ass and people like me are wrong not wanting to serve but hey, whatever thats how it is. I don't think we should be forced to go so thats my reasoning.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#39016 2 years, 9 months ago
all I can she knows the truth and she has to live with that it will eat her away slowly then in the end her judgement will come from the higher power, I would be very afraid if I were her .... say a prayer to the little soul up in heaven that we will never forget her and what a terrible end she must have had , may she be in peace and have her wings she deserved them .. peace !!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#39021 2 years, 9 months ago
Once again the Justice system has failed.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#39032 2 years, 9 months ago
She'll somehow end up like Joran Vandersloot or OJ. It may take awhile, but it will happen.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#39051 2 years, 9 months ago
Well, this certainly sets a very bad example, in effect rewarding lying long enough so that evidence is destroyed or not obtainable. Her parents must be the dumbest people on Earth, they believed her early lies for a month...come on people, look reality in the face, they already knew she was a pathological liar, but did nothing about a missing beloved grandchild for a whole month? Really? What's the charge for that? Since time was allowed to pass, and not enough evidence for MURDER collected, the prosecution should not have taken this risk; some kind of manslaughter charge would certainly have been easier to get a conviction on since she clearly was the last person to see the child alive and was responsible for her death. Bad call on the prosecution's part. Can she still be charged with manslaughter since that is not technically murder? What I can't understand is how anybody was found who was willing to defend this person. They probably feel sick inside, too, but somebody had to do it, I guess. Yuck!
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds