• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Bitch got away with murder....

#38690 3 years, 2 months ago
fuckin court is bullshit man - theres not enough "evidence" so there for common sense is out of the equation?

Everybody knows this chick killed her dauighter, what a BS verdict!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Bitch got away with murder....

#38693 3 years, 2 months ago
they sure had her pegged as guilty in the media
nancy grace is going to have a field day with this
as if she hasn't already
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
intothesun
Visitor

#38695 3 years, 2 months ago
31 days went by where the child was missing and wasn't reported to the police. Not 3 hours, not 3 days, 31 fucking days. Who wouldn't report a child missing for 31 days ...oh, the killer. That child will not be at peace til her murderer is convicted guilty. Hopefully the case will open again. The little girl had duct tape on her mouth that said "Shut Up". Sorry to all you people who don't believ in the death penalty...but i sure the fuck do. In a case like this, hell yes. 31 days?!.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#38700 3 years, 2 months ago
exacly...... if not the death penalty she should be doing at least 30 years but I think she deserves to die...

I don't think they can reopen the case though - you cant be tried for the same thing twice, right?
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#38705 3 years, 2 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
exacly...... if not the death penalty she should be doing at least 30 years but I think she deserves to die...

I don't think they can reopen the case though - you cant be tried for the same thing twice, right?

I think that's double jeopardy?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#38707 3 years, 2 months ago
bitzer87 wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:

I think that's double jeopardy?

yes, she'd have to be tried on some other charges

i agree it is obvious the childs death is her fault but the system has spoken on this one i guess
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#38710 3 years, 2 months ago
So, four counts of false information at a year a count. She has been in jail for 2+ years. She will probably be on the talk show circuit by Labor Day. So sad, so very sad.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by strangerinboulder.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38712 3 years, 2 months ago
hopefully she gets some time for the lying to the police charges she was found guilty of and they put her in general population,they dont take kindly to child killers there and shiv her.into the sun is right 31 days most moms would call the cops the instant they knew the child was missing
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#38713 3 years, 2 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:

Only if it is a mistrial, or hung jury I believe.
intothesun
Visitor

#38715 3 years, 2 months ago
Theres no way the prosecution is going to stop - we all know she murdered her daughter. They will get her on something somehow...new evidence...something. Funny how this happens the day after Independence Day....what a piece of shit country we live in. What America stands for - and what she really is - are two totally different things. I really cannot believe the jury found her not guilty. People are in jail for smoking pot and unpaid fines and this bitch murders her daughter with tape on her mouth saying "Shut Up". wtf? really, are you kidding - i felt like throwing up when i heard the verdict. And I could feel our entire nation feeling the same way.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds